This De-Lux East-Facing Apartment is an Investor or Owner Occupier Delight!
Property type: Apartments/Flat
109L/1-31 LUX WAY, BRUNSWICK
Hope at Perlux Apartments – Located within a stone’s throw of Sydney Road’s cosmopolitan shopping & lifestyle strip, an approx. 5-minute tram journey to Melbourne University and the CBD and, local to recreational Parks including, Brunswick, Clifton and Montford Parks, this generous well appointed first floor apartment maximises the benefits of inner-city living by complimenting an outstanding address with a modern, practical and low maintenance design.
Well planned and stylishly appointed with:-
– Intercom activated security foyer
– Well spaced and functional floorplan
– Floating timber flooring to the living area
– Hostess kitchen with s/steel european appliances, including dishwasher
– Two Queen bedrooms with wall-to-wall carpets and built-in robes, the master serviced by its own ensuite bathroom
– Full central second bathroom
– Internal/hidden laundry facility
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Quality window furnishings PLUS flywire screens to all external windows and doors
– Private balcony AND
– Undercover off-street carpark with additional storage facility
Perlux Apartments also boast a landscaped outdoor communal space with handy bike storage facilities.
With all finishes & fittings in place, 109 is Apartment Living 101!
Currently, on a periodic lease contract returning $24, 252 p.a., this is your opportunity to secure an established rental or a sensational home in a highly sought after locale!
Nouné Harutyunyan (pronounced “Noon-eh Ha-root-yoon-yan”) is a licenced real estate agent, business owner, and Justice of the Peace. Nouné began her real estate career in 1995 as a sales cadet, gaining early experience in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, across Glen Waverley, and east to Templestowe. Her passion for real estate has elevated her quickly through the buyer, manager and executive ranks to become an Executive Rental Manager, a role she feels “is like a homecoming”. Nouné is a no-nonsense and straight talking real estate agent, and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian. She works tirelessly and harmoniously with landlords and tenants to maximize the value of the property and retain quality, long-term relationships with valued tenants.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.