We are accomplished Property Managers with vast expertise of the rental markets in Melbourne. From advertising and showcasing a property, to selecting choice tenants and managing the property thereafter, Silver Service makes the leasing process accurate and prompt. As a landlord, your property is carefully assigned to our expert team, ensuring each party receives a personalised service worthy of putting our name on it.
It is the personal relationship I like, it’s not a revolving door
Over the years I have had the one person to deal with, I’m really happy with that.
I am happy with the responsiveness and I know they are hands on, this gives me a sense of trust that they care which is the most important.
Before you commit:
- We will view your property to understand is benefits, ambiance and market position.
- You will receive a written appraisal of your property and its expected rental return based on market research, industry reports and professional knowledge of the marketplace.
- We provide a full schedule of our fees and charges.
- We take time to understand your property goals and aspirations, and aim to go beyond expectations to build personal, long-term relationship to support you achieving them.
We provide expert advice to make informed decisions:
- As your property management experts, we offer clear and professional guidance, every step of your journey.
- We follow your instructions diligently to ensure every requirement is met in accordance with legislation.
- We manage your investment and build a positive relationship with tenants to maximize your asset growth potential.
Showcasing your property:
- We can engage a professional photographer and stylist to capture your property at its best.
- We will present your property to our existing clients, contacts and wider network.
- Your property is advertised on Melbourne’s leading property websites, REA and Domain, and will also be showcased on our website and social media accounts.
- Where required, we can install advertising boards on the property.
- All inspections are made by qualified staff to ensure the property is professionally presented and that security is maintained.
- We actively manage property viewings by private appointment and offer ‘open for inspection’ advertising as a secondary preference.
- We prepare a detailed condition report and property inventory prior to any tenancy commencing.
- You will receive regular feedback regarding the response from potential tenants to your property, including marketing analysis.
- All prospective tenants are thoroughly vetted prior to your approval.
- We ensure the completion of all legal documentation by you and the successful tenant.
- We ensure that full bond and rent in advance is received prior to handing over the keys to the new tenant.
We actively manage your investment:
- Regular inspections are conducted on your property, initially after the first 3 months of a tenancy and thereafter at 6 month intervals.
- We report the results of all inspections to you and the tenant to facilitate accountability and clarity regarding the property condition, care and maintenance.
- We liaise with the tenant, yourself and our quality tradespeople to efficiently manage all maintenance and minor property repairs and improvements.
- Should it be required, we will represent you at VCAT.
- We actively manage arrears in rental receipts and will notify you accordingly of all details.
- We can arrange to pay and receive all relevant outgoings on your behalf.
- Your rental income is paid electronically into your bank account, which coincides with the tenancy agreement.
- An income and expenditure statement is issued each time monies are remitted to you, which outlines receipts and expenses.
- All statements and other key information can be accessed through your online landlord portal and Silver Service Property Tree Account.
- Annual statements are issued at the end of each financial year.