Located within 2 blocks of Port Melbourne’s hub of shopping, dining and entertainment venues and only approx. 200 metres from the beach, this chic CVU apartment offers a superb investment or lifestyle opportunity and, is less than 4 kms from Melbourne’s CBD.
Well designed and comfortably spaced, this beautifully maintained 58.24 sqm first floor residence further features:-
– AV intercom activated security entrance and lifts;
– quality floating timber flooring and wool blend carpet;
– stone benchtops;
– stainless steel European appliances (inc. dishwasher and gas cooktop);
– queen bedroom with mirrored built-in robe;
– full bathroom with hidden laundry facility;
– split system heating and cooling;
– low voltage downlighting;
– covered 7.9 sqm private terrace ideal for year round alfresco dining;
– single basement carpark AND
– separate storage cage.
Currently on a fixed term Lease until May 2020, returning $23, 988 per annum.
Nouné Harutyunyan (pronounced “Noon-eh Ha-root-yoon-yan”) is a licenced real estate agent, business owner, and Justice of the Peace. Nouné began her real estate career in 1995 as a sales cadet, gaining early experience in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, across Glen Waverley, and east to Templestowe. Her passion for real estate has elevated her quickly through the buyer, manager and executive ranks to become an Executive Rental Manager, a role she feels “is like a homecoming”. Nouné is a no-nonsense and straight talking real estate agent, and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian. She works tirelessly and harmoniously with landlords and tenants to maximize the value of the property and retain quality, long-term relationships with valued tenants.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.