Stunning 1-Bedroom PLUS Separate Study/2BR at the Former Jaques Foundry!
Property type: Apartments/Flat
Built in wardrobes
Split-system Air Conditioning
This stunning near new NBN-ready residential address is located within the fully transformed former Jaques Foundry heritage site.
The collaboration of heavyweights Riverside Group (developer), Fender Katsilidis (architect) & Samantha Eades (interior designer) has brought into existence a place for real living.
Like its iconic postcode, Jaques is chic but casual, stylish yet understated. Beauty and functionality combine with tasteful colour blocking, giving Jaques an unrivalled edge.
602D provides YOU the opportunity to enjoy:-
– intercom activated entry;
– a beautifully spaced and well flowing floorplan (66 sqm in total) inviting air and light from every angle;
– stunning floating timber floorboards throughout;
– a fully integrated “retrocina” kitchen with Gaggenau appliances and versatile island bench/dining table for 4;
– queen bedroom with built-in robe;
– second room designed for the versatility of providing a guest room. children’s bedroom or home study/office;
– ducted heat/cooling separately zoned for living and sleeping;
– private 5sqm balcony with sweeping views;
– security carparking for one (1) vehicle and
– separate storage.
Shared facilities include a landscaped courtyard/garden area for contemplation/relaxation, a resident lounge/dining room for entertainment/private functions, a well equipped gymnasium for health/well-being and, a secured bicycle storage room.
Enjoy direct access to Bridge Road and Church Street’s fashionable range of restaurants, bars, boutique shopping and entertainment venues as well as local parks, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and Melbourne’s well-connected tram network!
Don’t be crushed by missing out on this truly exceptional lifestyle opportunity in one of Melbourne’s most sought after inner-City locales!
Available to Occupy from 14 August 2019, however, inspection is welcome by appointment with the Listing Agent prior.
Nouné Harutyunyan (pronounced “Noon-eh Ha-root-yoon-yan”) is a licenced real estate agent, business owner, and Justice of the Peace. Nouné began her real estate career in 1995 as a sales cadet, gaining early experience in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, across Glen Waverley, and east to Templestowe. Her passion for real estate has elevated her quickly through the buyer, manager and executive ranks to become an Executive Rental Manager, a role she feels “is like a homecoming”. Nouné is a no-nonsense and straight talking real estate agent, and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian. She works tirelessly and harmoniously with landlords and tenants to maximize the value of the property and retain quality, long-term relationships with valued tenants.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.