California Dreaming! Beautifully Presented Period Home in Quiet Leafy Locale!
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Split-system Air Conditioning
There is no need to do away with tradition … or family to position yourself in one of Coburg’s premium locations.
Period charm merges with modern conveniences to present you this ideal and tranquilly set family retreat.
Designed for the seasons, the spacious renovated floorplan is framed by an English-inspired garden and caters for both indoor and outdoor living, rest, entertainment and play.
Ample glazing (some still incorporating original leadlighting) and neutral tones maximise natural light. High ceilings add to a glorious feeling of space and comfort.
Other notable features include:
– generous open living room flowing onto the kitchen/dining area;
– large hostess kitchen with s/steel appliances (inc. family-sized gas cooktop and near new Miele dishwasher);
– large butler’s pantry;
– 4 bedrooms, the master including large built-in wardrobe;
– family friendly bathroom with separate shower and spa bath;
– newly built covered rear entertainment deck, leading to the partly paved/partly grassed rear yard, serviced by a second toilet;
– wide aggregate stone driveway allowing for off street parking of up to two vehicles;
– rear right of way, offering potential for third off street carpark;
– colourful garden incorporating lovingly maintained roses and apple trees, leading to a stunning blue stone front patio.
Further features include:
– polished original Baltic pine flooring;
– split system heating and cooling to three bedrooms PLUS the living room;
– ducted gas heating throughout;
– security lights and
– security system.
When venturing past the quiet friendly street, Sydney Road is only 950 m and Moreland Train Station 1.1 km (an approx. 8-minute walk) away, the City Centre is an approx. 8km away and, a plethora of local amenities such as parks and cafes are within strolling distance. Zoned for Brunswick North Primary School and, also within walking distance of Brunswick Northwest Kindergarten ….
Mariam McDonald is a licensed estate agent, co-founder and the principal of Silver Service Real Estate. Mariam entered the industry as a real estate cadet in 1997, focussing on the residential area of property and strata management. She has since held posts as oc manager, senior property manager and business development manager. On 1 February 2009, Mariam co-founded the independent real estate agency Silver Service and has held the post of managing director. She ensures the business exceeds customer expectations and continues to drive forward a new breed of co-operative agency, building the skills of other agents to create successful businesses within the Silver Service family of operations.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.