60 Square Metres of Chic Styling with the Complete Appliance Package!
Property type: Apartments/Flat
Built in wardrobes
Garage / Parking
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Split-system Air Conditioning
– ARGUABLY THE BIGGEST AND BEST OF THE 1-BEDROOM FLOORPLANS ON SITE, INSPECTION WELCOMED BY APPOINTMENT –
The benchmark for property has been raised at The Park!
Located at the axis of St Kilda, St Kilda East, Balaclava AND Elwood, enjoy immediate access to Melbourne’s ecclectic lifestyle offerings of cool boutique shopping and bars, 24-hour entertainment, much loved parks and gardens, extensive public transport and, hip city beaches.
Blending organic themes with an ultra-modern fitout, apartment 103 further offers:
– intercom activated entry and lifts via a stunning and welcoming foyer;
– a highly functional and spacious 60 sqm (total) floorplan;
– sleek fixtures and fittings;
– a king-sized bedroom with fully fitted mirrored robe, wall-mounted TV, ceiling fan and direct access to the private balcony;
– sparkling full bathroom;
– open plan living with wall-mounted split system heat/cooling PLUS ceiling fan …
– accessing the large (11 sqm) screened private balcony and …
– serviced by a superbly equipped hostess kitchen with ample storage, stone benchtops, incorporated refrigerator, built-in microwave, dishwasher, gas cooktop AND electric oven.
Other features include a hidden laundry with washing machine AND dryer, hall storage, quality wall-to-wall carpets and sunscreen window furnishings, single carpark on a user-friendly and state-of-the-art ‘stacker’ PLUS separate storage cage.
Proving green is the new black, The Park boasts a sensational common garden and reflection area as well as vegetable planters (use booked via building management on a first come basis).
Inspection is welcome via appointment with the Listing Agent or as otherwise advertised.
Nouné Harutyunyan (pronounced “Noon-eh Ha-root-yoon-yan”) is a licenced real estate agent, business owner, and Justice of the Peace. Nouné began her real estate career in 1995 as a sales cadet, gaining early experience in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, across Glen Waverley, and east to Templestowe. Her passion for real estate has elevated her quickly through the buyer, manager and executive ranks to become an Executive Rental Manager, a role she feels “is like a homecoming”. Nouné is a no-nonsense and straight talking real estate agent, and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian. She works tirelessly and harmoniously with landlords and tenants to maximize the value of the property and retain quality, long-term relationships with valued tenants.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.