This Spacious 69 sqm Studio Nine Courtyard Apartment is The One!
Property type: Apartments/Flat
Built in wardrobes
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Split-system Air Conditioning
– CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY –
After nearly sixty years, the former Home of Channel Nine now welcomes YOU home to Studio Nine!
Studio Nine provides a new way to live: healthier, more sustainably, within a community and just 4km from the CBD. Every building material, every landscaped nook, every access path is there to enhance the quality of your life.
Apartment 002 further provides:
– intercom activated secure entry;
– separate internal security alarm;
– a spacious and highly functional internal floorplan;
– stylish and quality fittings and finishes;
– queen-sized bedroom with ample mirrored built-in robe;
– sleek and modern bathroom enhanced by chrome fittings;
– smart Smeg kitchen appliances inc. ceramic cooktop and electric oven PLUS dishwasher;
– open kitchen / living with stone benchtop and mirrored splashback;
– generous and covered private terrace.
– security carparking for one (1) vehicle PLUS separate storage cage.
Further features include wall-mounted heat/cooling, wall-to-wall carpet to the bedroom and living areas PLUS quality window furnishings.
At Studio Nine, walkways welcome you in and connect you to green spaces. Communal kitchen gardens allow you to pick fresh herbs and dine amongst the vines. The environmental, economic and social benefits range from maximising natural ventilation and using natural materials, to a car sharing service. There is also a rainwater collection and reuse system that provides recycled water for the gardens and toilets.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy both the bustle of Swan Street and Bridge Road as well as the tranquility of the Yarra River. Within metres of the M1 and public transport, you can also enjoy ready access to greater Melbourne … but once you move in, you may consider there is nowhere else greater than your landmark new address!
Don’t wait for our advertised Open for Inspection. Enquire with the Listing Agent for your exclusive inspection appointment!
Nouné Harutyunyan (pronounced “Noon-eh Ha-root-yoon-yan”) is a licenced real estate agent, business owner, and Justice of the Peace. Nouné began her real estate career in 1995 as a sales cadet, gaining early experience in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, across Glen Waverley, and east to Templestowe. Her passion for real estate has elevated her quickly through the buyer, manager and executive ranks to become an Executive Rental Manager, a role she feels “is like a homecoming”. Nouné is a no-nonsense and straight talking real estate agent, and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian. She works tirelessly and harmoniously with landlords and tenants to maximize the value of the property and retain quality, long-term relationships with valued tenants.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.