Crisp modern interior styling and furnishings have been blended beautifully with an astonishing City backdrop.
Located on the tenth floor of the celebrated Hero Apartments and, nestled in Melbourne’s ‘Paris End’, the comfortably chic and low maintenance lifestyle beckons you!
Features of 1005 include:
– intercom activated security entrance and lifts;
– a large open plan living/dining area with leather lounge suite, flat screen TV and a 6-seater dining setting;
– a well-equipped hostess kitchen;
– master bedroom with queen bed, ensuite bathroom and built in robes;
– a second queen bedroom with built-in robes;
– centrally positioned main/second bathroom with bath/shower;
– separate laundry and
– a private entertainment balcony with exhilarating City Views, including a bird’s eye perspective of the historic St Michael’s Church.
Other features include wall-to-wall carpets, split system air-conditioning and heating as well as security off street parking for one (1) vehicle.
Like any Hero, this apartment is set to make you swoon, offering you the best of what Melbourne City has to offer and, it is designed to accommodate both business and leisure travellers for as little as THREE (3) MONTHS.
Theatres, shopping, cafes, dining and entertainment venues, Federation Square, Flinders Street Station, The Arts Centre, Southbank and major sporting venues are just a small taste of what is within easy stroll. Melbourne’s main corporate precinct is also just a few minutes’ walk away.
Utility allowance of $35 p/w included in rent, utility bond of $500 & non- refundable cleaning charges of $400 are required.
Contact the Listing Agent for your private appointment to inspect TODAY!
Nouné Harutyunyan (pronounced “Noon-eh Ha-root-yoon-yan”) is a licenced real estate agent, business owner, and Justice of the Peace. Nouné began her real estate career in 1995 as a sales cadet, gaining early experience in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, across Glen Waverley, and east to Templestowe. Her passion for real estate has elevated her quickly through the buyer, manager and executive ranks to become an Executive Rental Manager, a role she feels “is like a homecoming”. Nouné is a no-nonsense and straight talking real estate agent, and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian. She works tirelessly and harmoniously with landlords and tenants to maximize the value of the property and retain quality, long-term relationships with valued tenants.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.