Take In Sensational Panaromic Views From This Beautifully Presented Fully Furnished Sub-Penthouse!
Property type: Apartments/Flat
Built in wardrobes
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Pay TV Access
Split-system Air Conditioning
Swimming Pool - Inground
(FULLY FURNSHED) Located on Level 6 of the celebrated Santorini Apartments, an intoxicating blend of space, comfort, style and views awaits!
Positioned near the corner of Alma Road and Barkly Street, you are only steps away from the iconic St Kilda Lifestyle Precinct, with its plethora of boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, entertainment venues and beachfront. Albert Park Lake is also within walking distance, putting you close to the action (but not uncomfortably close) during the Melbourne Grand Prix as well as year round golfing!
Property features include:-
– intercom-activated security entry;
– spacious (approx. 100 sqm) internal floorplan;
– generous access to natural light and views from every room;
– polished floating timber flooring to the living area and wall-to-wall carpets to the bedrooms;
– large open plan living/dining serviced by a well-appointed hostess kitchen offering ample storage inc. double pantry;
– stainless steel kitchen appliances inc. gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher;
– king-sized master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom;
– second queen-sized bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, furnished as a twin (but can be converted to a king bedroom);
– third queen-sized bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, furnished as a home office/study;
– full bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet/powder room;
– separate full laundry;
– split system heat/cooling;
– large (approx. 20 sqm) wraparound balcony offering direct access from all bedrooms and the living space with manicured planter garden (on watering system) and gas barbeque connection for (bbq not provided);
– security basement parking for two vehicles as well as on site visitor parking AND
– separate storage room.
Other features include quality blockout blinds, tinted windows and flyscreens for extra comfort.
Shared on site amenities include a heated pool, spa and gymnasium.
With direct access to public transport and Melbourne’s CBD only a short tram ride away, you can ditch your car. Indeed, you need only arrive with a suitcase!
Contact the Listing Agent to book your private viewing TODAY and, be on step closer to a dream “Island Escape”!
Mariam McDonald is a licensed estate agent, co-founder and the principal of Silver Service Real Estate. Mariam entered the industry as a real estate cadet in 1997, focussing on the residential area of property and strata management. She has since held posts as oc manager, senior property manager and business development manager. On 1 February 2009, Mariam co-founded the independent real estate agency Silver Service and has held the post of managing director. She ensures the business exceeds customer expectations and continues to drive forward a new breed of co-operative agency, building the skills of other agents to create successful businesses within the Silver Service family of operations.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.