Located within metres of cosmopolitan Lygon Street (incorporating Little Italy), the iconic Exhibition Buildings, Carlton Gardens and Melbourne’s CBD, this recently fully refurbished, well spaced and highly affordable studio is the icing on the panaforte!
Further features include:
– security entrance;
– intercom reception;
– functional and versatile floorplan enhanced by NEAR NEW FLOORING (carpet to the studio space and tiling for the kitchen and bathroom) AND A RECENT FULL REPAINT;
– kitchenette inc. electric stove and NEAR NEW bar fridge;
– ample mirror-fronted built-in robe;
– separate refreshed bathroom;
– onsite coin laundry facilities and
– resident lounge.
Inspection welcome by appointment with the Listing Agent or as otherwise advertised.
Nouné Harutyunyan (pronounced “Noon-eh Ha-root-yoon-yan”) is a licenced real estate agent, business owner, and Justice of the Peace. Nouné began her real estate career in 1995 as a sales cadet, gaining early experience in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, across Glen Waverley, and east to Templestowe. Her passion for real estate has elevated her quickly through the buyer, manager and executive ranks to become an Executive Rental Manager, a role she feels “is like a homecoming”. Nouné is a no-nonsense and straight talking real estate agent, and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian. She works tirelessly and harmoniously with landlords and tenants to maximize the value of the property and retain quality, long-term relationships with valued tenants.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.