Our long term Tenant is reluctantly moving and now offers you their beautifully presented and lovingly maintained home!
Located close to parkland in a quiet residential locale, 4A Morey Street provides a welcoming and low-maintenance respite from Melbourne’s hustle bustle environment.
The floorplan is well spaced and highly functional and includes:
– Remote access front driveway;
– Front paved courtyard with market garden;
– Covered front porch with entry hallway;
– Open living / dining area with stunning polished timber floors;
– Separate kitchen / meals leading to small rear courtyard;
– Master bedroom with wall-to-wall carpets, walk-in robe and ensuite;
– Second bedroom with wall-to-wall carpets and built-in robe;
– Central full bathroom with separate toilet;
– Separate laundry;
– Single lock-up garage / storage and
– Security off-street parking for a second vehicle.
Further features include gas appliances, split system heat/cooling, water tank and rear clothesline.
You still want more?
Close to the 70 City Tram, the Wattle Park Public Golf Course and an array of educational facilities, the choice is yours. Work, Rest or Play?
Mariam McDonald is a licensed estate agent, co-founder and the principal of Silver Service Real Estate. Mariam entered the industry as a real estate cadet in 1997, focussing on the residential area of property and strata management. She has since held posts as oc manager, senior property manager and business development manager. On 1 February 2009, Mariam co-founded the independent real estate agency Silver Service and has held the post of managing director. She ensures the business exceeds customer expectations and continues to drive forward a new breed of co-operative agency, building the skills of other agents to create successful businesses within the Silver Service family of operations.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.