Set on approximately 680m2 and, in a quiet court, enjoy the luxury of space while being close to all amenities!
Set over a single storey, this beautiful family home comprises:-
– a generous flowing floorplan;
– polished timber flooring throughout;
– 2 bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes;
– third/master suite including full ensuite and walk-in robe;
– formal lounge and dining areas;
– open plan hostess kitchen with stainless steel appliances (inc. gas cooktop) and adjoining informal meals/living area;
– rear decking with pergola flowing onto a low maintenance garden;
– single undercover carport with driveway parking for a second vehicle;
– separate rumpus area leading off carport, making it ideal for entertaining two generations at once …..
…. and much more!
Inspection welcome by appointment with the Listing Agent!
Nouné Harutyunyan (pronounced “Noon-eh Ha-root-yoon-yan”) is a licenced real estate agent, business owner, and Justice of the Peace. Nouné began her real estate career in 1995 as a sales cadet, gaining early experience in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, across Glen Waverley, and east to Templestowe. Her passion for real estate has elevated her quickly through the buyer, manager and executive ranks to become an Executive Rental Manager, a role she feels “is like a homecoming”. Nouné is a no-nonsense and straight talking real estate agent, and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian. She works tirelessly and harmoniously with landlords and tenants to maximize the value of the property and retain quality, long-term relationships with valued tenants.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.