Fully Furnished Contemporary Townhouse in Prime Location
/per week inc. utilities allowance
Property type: Apartments/Flat
Built in wardrobes
Within short walk of the buzzing Station Street, Fairfield & Alphington Train Stations and Chandler highway. Minutes from the Yarra River.
This is low maintenance living with maximum lifestyle indulgence!
Superbly located within 10 minutes of the CBD but, ensuring privacy to balance the hectic inner-City lifestyle.
Features include: –
• Intercom activated security entrance;
• Open generous dining / living area and adjoining sun filled balcony;
• Well equipped kitchen inc. s/steel appliances & stone benchtops;
• Gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Queen bedroom with mirrored built-in robe;
• Second bedroom with mirrored built-in robe, furnished as a guest bedroom;
• Separate Internal laundry;
• Reverse cycle airconditioning and ceiling fans;
• Timber floors to living zones and carpet to the bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Adequate storage throughout
• Ample On street parking
You will love living here!
NB: minimum term of lease is three (3) months and, includes utilities allowance (water, gas, electricity and internet).
Nouné Harutyunyan (pronounced “Noon-eh Ha-root-yoon-yan”) is a licenced real estate agent, business owner, and Justice of the Peace. Nouné began her real estate career in 1995 as a sales cadet, gaining early experience in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, across Glen Waverley, and east to Templestowe. Her passion for real estate has elevated her quickly through the buyer, manager and executive ranks to become an Executive Rental Manager, a role she feels “is like a homecoming”. Nouné is a no-nonsense and straight talking real estate agent, and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian. She works tirelessly and harmoniously with landlords and tenants to maximize the value of the property and retain quality, long-term relationships with valued tenants.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.