(AIRCONDITIONED) Art Deco Townhouse Seconds from Chic High Street!
Property type: Townhouses/Duplex
Built in wardrobes
Split-system Air Conditioning
Located within metres from High Street’s exclusive boutiques, cafes and restaurants is this partly renovated 2-storey 3-bedroom Art Deco-Inspired townhouse, featuring a functional well spaced floorplan and, including:-
– recovered timber flooring to the ground floor and wall-to-wall carpets to the first floor
– large separate living and dining room with high ceilings and split system heat/cooling
– renovated separate kitchen with granite benchtops, s/steel appliances inc. dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
– 1 king, 1 queen and 1 double bedroom, each with built-in robes and split system for heat/cooling
– central full bathroom with separate shower
– separate toilet
– internal laundry facility inc. washer/dryer
– small private front garden and large low-maintenance private rear courtyard
– single garage
One of only seven in a quiet boutique block, further enjoy peaceful living with direct access to all that the inner southeast has to offer, including:-
– public transport
– parks and
– local primary and secondary schools
Inspect welcome by appointment with the Listing Agent or as otherwise advertised.
Mariam McDonald is a licensed estate agent, co-founder and the principal of Silver Service Real Estate. Mariam entered the industry as a real estate cadet in 1997, focussing on the residential area of property and strata management. She has since held posts as oc manager, senior property manager and business development manager. On 1 February 2009, Mariam co-founded the independent real estate agency Silver Service and has held the post of managing director. She ensures the business exceeds customer expectations and continues to drive forward a new breed of co-operative agency, building the skills of other agents to create successful businesses within the Silver Service family of operations.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.