A Taste of Europe in Iconic Bayside Melbourne!
Property type: Apartments/Flat
Split-system Air Conditioning
Step into the foyer of the historical ‘Kingsclere’ and let the bustle of Fitzroy Street melt away. Walk towards the central courtyard and let the soothing sound of the water feature transport you to a Parisian oasis.
Time and stress disappear. Take a deep calming breath and then walk the remaining few steps to your front door.
Welcome home where contemporary finishes have been combined with original Art Deco features to create a space of understated elegance, while catering to the busy modern lifestyle.
– Intercom-activated guest entry from either Fitzroy Street or West Beach Road;
– High ceilings;
– The chic new kitchen designed for home cooking offering generous storage and work areas, stone benchtops, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher;
– Separate living with polished original floorboards and split system heat/cooling, showcasing an ornamental fireplace;
– The stunning new bathroom with shower over bath and laundry facility (including a front loading washing machine);
– The Queen bedroom with wall-to-wall carpet and freestanding robe;
– The private rear courtyard, accessed from the living room via double glazed doors.
Permit Parking is available on street, allowing for up to two vehicles in addition to one visitor pass (application to local Council required).
Enjoy direct access to Fitzroy Street’s fashionable range of restaurants, bars, boutique shopping and entertainment venues as well as local parks and Melbourne’s well-connected tram network.
Tolarno’s is next door and, Acland Street, The Esplanade, Luna Park, St Kilda Yacht Club and Baths, Catani Gardens … to name only a few local landmarks … are a short stroll away.
This is a truly exceptional lifestyle opportunity in one of Paris’ …. Oops! … Melbourne’s most sought after locales!
Enquire with the Listing Agent for your private viewing TODAY!
Mariam McDonald is a licensed estate agent, co-founder and the principal of Silver Service Real Estate. Mariam entered the industry as a real estate cadet in 1997, focussing on the residential area of property and strata management. She has since held posts as oc manager, senior property manager and business development manager. On 1 February 2009, Mariam co-founded the independent real estate agency Silver Service and has held the post of managing director. She ensures the business exceeds customer expectations and continues to drive forward a new breed of co-operative agency, building the skills of other agents to create successful businesses within the Silver Service family of operations.
Find your apartment or house on the exact key parameters.